Trying to achieve perfect cleanliness, we sometimes spend the whole weekend and after a day we again suffocate from dust.
We recommend distributing the cleaning by the day of the week to achieve the desired order. Our schedule will help you not to overdo it, where it is not necessary, and to keep the house clean and cozy.
1 per day
- Stainless Steel Sinks wipe with a dry towel to avoid water drips.
- Tile in the bathroom: brush away moisture with a scraper to prevent mold.
- Dishes: Do not save dirty dishes and do not soak them for a long time, since microbes multiply in dirty water.
- Dining table and kitchen countertops wipe with a damp cloth to get rid of crumbs and leftover food.
- Dirty laundry: not to save washing, which can be a source of unpleasant odor and environment for the development of bateria, it is better to wash it daily.
Once a week
- Linen change: wash clothes separately from clothes at the highest possible temperature depending on the type of fabric.
- Dry and wet floor cleaning: remove dust and dirt with a vacuum cleaner and a damp cloth. Exception: if there are small children or animals - 3 times a week.
- Cabinets and shelves in the bathroom and toilet: wipe them with a disinfectant solution to kill germs, and it is better to keep toothbrushes in a closed cabinet.
- Wet furniture cleaning: use a soft cloth, such as microfiber, to prevent damage to the furniture.
- Removing dirt and grease stains from household appliances in the kitchen: remove finger marks and greasy drips.
- Cleaning plumbing: It is better to use liquid products without chlorine and strong acids in the composition.
1 time per month
- Microwave cleaning: Baking soda will not only clean the enamel without damaging it, but also relieve unpleasant odors.
- Cleaning the vacuum cleaner filters: Throwing garbage out of a bag or container to collect dust, do not forget to rinse the vacuum cleaner filters - this will improve its performance.
- Washing blinds and ventilation grilles: Before washing, thoroughly vacuum the blinds and grilles at the minimum power of the vacuum cleaner.
- Dust removal from lamps: brush away dust with a dry antistatic brush-whisk or cloth.
1 time in 3-6 months
- Wash the fridge: With the help of baking soda, you can easily get rid of dirt and odor.
- Cleaning pillows, blankets and mattress necessary to protect against dust mites. If you can not clean the pillows - air them.
- Wash or wash the shower curtain - To get rid of mold and dirt.
- Wash and / or replace filters in the kitchen hood improves its performance.
- Oven cleaning: for easy removal of soot and grease, before applying a cleaning agent, warm the oven for 20 minutes.
Once a year
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning: With the help of special cleaners we remove dirt and return the freshness and color to the products. Exception: if there are pets - at least 1 time in half a year.
- Window cleaning: we collect the accumulated dirt and street dust when there is no direct sunlight on the glass, as the detergents from them quickly dry out, leaving rainbow stains. Exception: if the windows overlook the roadway - once every six months.
- Washing curtains or removing dust with a steamer - depending on the type of fabric.